MasterFoods Soy, Honey & Garlic Marinade is a blend of golden honey, soy, and garlic to create a traditional Asian flavour for all meats.
To marinate simply…
- Cover meat generously with marinade and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before cooking
- For extra tenderness and flavour marinate overnight in refrigerator
- Simply BBQ, grill, pan fry or oven bake on medium heat.
Do not consume uncooked marinade that has been in contact with raw meat.
Try something different with the Soy, Honey & Garlic Stir-fry recipe below"
Preparation: 10 mins, Cook: 10 mins, Serves: 4
What You'll Need:
500g diced chicken
1 MasterFoods Soy, Honey & Garlic Marinade
500 g Rice
How To Cook:
1. Cook 500g of diced chicken until browned.
2. Add your favourite stir-fry vegetables and enough marinade to coat. Cook until vegetables are soft and sauce is heated through.
3. Serve with rice.
Refrigerate after opening.
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
|Quantity Per Serving||Quantity Per 100g(or 100mL)||% daily intake|